Thursday, April 30, 2009

Thursday Theory

Today is Thursday.
I hate Thursdays.

My day was so bad I think it takes away from all of yesterday's excitment. I will say 5 reasons of why that is:

1. I woke up 20 minutes earlier then I wanted to on accident because my alarm is messed up...leaving me tired for the rest of the day.
----
2. I had a headache and the inability to focus on anything today...even the practice AP Lit. exam which I just completely skipped a section because I couldn't read.
----
3. Mayo called...their computer made a mistake and it turns out I missed the scholarship by .1%...that is POINT ONE...$3,000/year has been taken away. Some people made me feel like they didn't think I would get it...it made me feel good about myself that I got it....but I didn't.
----
4. In combination of last night and today in Study Hall...I spent around 4 hours typing over 200 words with over 200 definitions in Excel...after I finished, I put them into alphabetical order...or so I thought...instead I only put the first column into alphabetical order and left the definitions normal...mixing all the words up...I save & closed out of the program...when I got home I noticed my mistake and I couldn't undo it...so I had to redo A LOT of it.
----
5. My computer virus has become worse...my dad is taking it to our computer friend tomorrow for the weekend...so I will be without my own computer for a while...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I do, however, believe in being positive.
1. The extra time in the morning gave me extra time to do other things
2. The AP practice exam is not graded...& other people thought it was difficult...so it made me feel less bad.
3. I didn't think I would get that scholarship in the first place because it's only based on ACT scores & now my mom doesn't have to be upset about it not getting announced on awards night.
4. The 2nd column of latin was in order of my book...so I only had to redo the first column (about an hour an 1/2 wasted, but still not 4 hours).
5. My computer will hopefully be fixed after this weekend...plus we have 2 other computers.
---------
I have a job interview tomorrow. My mom bought food. I can handle one bad day...because after every Thursday is a Friday. I sense donuts tomorrow.

*deep breaths* AND *exhaleeee*.....better.

No comments:

Post a Comment