Monday, April 20, 2009

Awkward is a State of Mind

The spirit of Sra. Swanson the Loca continued to hover about the room as she assigned a bunch of boring crap for the Mr. Todd to make us do. Megan, Marisa, and Courtney laughed at my jokes though...so that made me smile.
---------
I have been continuing my journey of asking "Random People I Never Talk To" for their senior pictures for the yearbook. I also continued to make a fool of myself seeing as how I can't be normal around random people (or people in general I suppose). I called Cody Ryan's school picture embarassing and he kind of freaked out...I hope I didn't offend him...I also said the same thing to Jared Witte just for the heck of it and he just laughed at me. I wasn't sure what to call Amanda Foster besides Amanda Foster so it was really awkward when I used her full name when talking to her. Less than 15 pictures left...I wonder how many more awkward moments I will have with the Lesser-Knowns of our senior class.
--------
The rest of my day was something close to me being productive...so I won't talk about that.
--------
Tomorrow is pretty much my slacker day...AP Bio, Media Design, Peer Tutoring, AP Lit...pretty sure it will be a whole lotta nothingness...but that sounds good to me.
--------
I have a bunch of pictures to potentially go in the yearbook...this is an embarassing one that probably won't make it in there....
------------
The End

No comments:

Post a Comment