Monday, April 13, 2009

Paint It Black


The days became filled with rays of light

radiating from the sun.

A cool breeze danced aross the land

twisting itself around everything in sight.

Life began to contemplate

whether it would be better to come or remain.

I sit on the ground

daydreaming of other places and other moments.

I had dreamed of the sun in the past,

but all I ask is one day of a cool rain

with lightning and thunder crashing in the sky.

---------------------------------------------------
Today is Monday. It was an uneventful day. The only thing different was a new Spanish 2 seating chart which not many people were happier with, but I am happy with the idea of a little bit more silence.
--------------
I took a nap after school. It was nice.
--------------
I had a conversation with Esteban last night. He was acting strange. I didn't like it and I blocked him. I was hoping that he had matured because our previous conversation had been the most mature conversation we have had since as far back as I can remember. I later had a conversation with his best friend without realizing it was him (I also had someone else I was expecting to add me). I like his best friend...he's really nice...he sent me a nice email a while back. A part of me hopes that Esteban didn't find out that I had blocked him and later talked to his friend...a part of me doesn't care.
-------------
This week will be good.

1 comment:

  1. krista, that was really lovely. You should write more often.

    ReplyDelete