Tuesday, April 7, 2009

From Balloons to Out-Dated Literature

Today was pretty uneventful, but not bad.
-----------------
I gave 2-3 nouns that I believe people's heads are filled with in my AP Lit Class:
-Briana: Balloons, Confetti, Dresses
-Mike: Dinosaurs and Ninjas
-JDK: Musical Instruments
-Katie Loppnow: Angels and Teddy Bears
-Tommy: Calculators and Erlenmeyer Flasks
-Tom: Footballs, Golf Balls, and Steak
-Spano: Tweezers, Blood, and Prescription Pads
-Megan R: American Flags and Country Music
-Jared: Stars and Popcorn
-Chris: Cell Phone Keys, Squirrels, and Glitter
-Mr. Heise: Unicorns, Periwinkles, and Out-Dated Literature
----------------
"So....this is my locker...wanna come in?" -Mike
----------------
I remembered my test. Hannah and I accomplished a lot in Bio. Mike, Bri, and I left Media Design and went to Bri's Mom's office for brownies and chocolate. AP Lit. dragged on forever. I got a phone call last night, but it was too late so it ended up just being a voicemail.
----------------
"Special bumper stickers for special people." -Jake Eichhorn
---------------
I have lots I want to accomplish the rest of the evening...I hope I get everything done. Tomorrow should be good...I can't wait to be recognized....or rather, just get my donut. The weather is suppose to be nice too...yay for April.
---------------
Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment