Tuesday, April 28, 2009

A Day Amongst The Locos

Today was a day filled with crazy people...loud, crazy, annoying people. There are several people I have begun to dislike. But, enough with the negativity.

Several good things happend today as well in accordance to prophecy. For example, I got a $3,000 Mayo scholarship. That made me happy.

I sealed the last envelope of my Latin assignments...all I have left is a final. I currently have a B+ which makes me incredibly happy.

There were two points of the day where I laughed a lot. Lunch & the car ride back from school. Leah drove and usually it's a quiet ride back, but today we actually laughed together after both having a day filled with annoying people. We laughed about prom and we laughed about farmers...it was a good time.

If you ever find me aimlessly digging in the middle of a cornfield...shoot me...or crash your car into me.

A little stress has been lifted. I get pizza tomorrow in advisory. I saved the world today. Tomorrow I have a 90 minute study hall to look forward to. I hope all the Locos tone themselves down.

Do you hear that noise?
.....
It's gone now.

No comments:

Post a Comment