Thursday, April 16, 2009

French Guys Are Spicy

Mike actually does know who Jordan Sparks is...thank God.

Bobbi Falde jokes were revived just for today...even Mr. Heise participated.

------------

Mike, Bri, and I had nothing to do today in Media Design so we took my camera and took pictures for the yearbook. Some younger kids were incredibly excited to have their picture taken for the yearbook...I feel very obligated to make sure that picture gets in there.

----------

Ms. Kopp brought her baby today...we watch Ms. Rogness hold it. It looked incredibly angry and it threw up on Ms. Rogness's foot...Owen is cute, but I'm not sure I'm a baby person. Certain things it did just made my nose crinkle.

----------

It was Thursday. I wore white. I gave a presentation. Someone held my hand and gave me a hug. Someone left the classroom and only said goodbye to me. I quoted The Office. Today, I said I was in love with someone who faked a French accent.

-----------

It's my grandfather's birthday tomorrow. Cake and Ice Cream will be in my future at approximately 4pm.

-----------

Change has begun. Change is in the future. The phone won't stop ringing.

No comments:

Post a Comment