Saturday, April 25, 2009

So Yesterday

As promised...that is Mike...he was singing "So Yesterday."

-----

Today was an uneventful day, but at the same time I guess it was nice to have a break from all the things I should be doing. I wish it was yesterday again, but without the school part.

-----

I've been trying to live in the moment, but I'm having trouble not looking forward to the future, planning, and wondering how things are going to turn out. Last year I had everything figured out...this year I removed a lot of my future plans and either replaced them with new ones or just have no clue how it's going to turn out.

----

Did you know: The first career I ever wanted in my future was to be a petstore owner, but that was way back in first grade. I have also wanted to be a vet, interior designer, and psychiatrist. I almost died when I was 4 from Chicken Pox. The first guy I ever thought I was in love with was Timmy Smith in first grade. I was my pastor's favorite student in my confirmation class because I could memorize an endless amount of bible versus, but now I question whether I believe in God at all. The first guy I ever kissed was someone I was dating, but we were playing truth or dare with a group of people...romantic right? At around 8th grade I decided I wanted to live in New Haven, CT just because it sounded cool...I still want to live there at some point. The first guy I ever truly fell in love with was Esteban...he was also the only guy to break the 2 month curse. I have a list of over 100 things I want to do in my life and I have only done about 15 of them. Only a couple of people have seen me cry. I see colors when I remember things and have had syrup in my locker since December. Lots of people think they know me, but I have a huge problem with people knowing too much about me...so if you knew a lot of the above things consider yourself pretty special.

-----

I smile because I have some pretty amazing people in my life and a lot to look forward to.

1 comment:

  1. I remember Timmy Smith, he was my best friend in 1st grade. Then he left.

    ReplyDelete