Wednesday, April 22, 2009

To Come Upon Thy 50th

Once upon a time there was a guy.
He was on a bus. On a journey to the cities. For an adventure of a lifetime.
It was Costa Rica.
His roomate was her closest friend.
Together the 3 of them witnessed monkeys flying from trees,
tasted Costa Rican pizza, and he wrote messages on her hand.
When they returned to the U.S. of A the 3 of them enjoyed lunch-time discussion.
He and she found out they had a lot in common and they became best friends.
She made him laugh...he made her laugh...and many inside jokes were born.
She had never been one to reveal her mystery,
but she trusted him.
She is glad to have a best friend.
He is Josh Draves-Kellerman.

----------------------------
Today was a good day, but I was so focused on being productive that it became kind of a blur.
---------------------------
Two different people told me stories of how they saw Ms. Myran's thong. Two different times of the day. Both times she dropped two different objects. How awkward.
---------------------------
According to spaleon.com "Megan tells good stories" is not a correct answer. Mike distracted me in study hall, but that's okay...I approve of him. I heard Adam Yotter sing "September" like a dying cat again...it made me laugh. Tom, Tanisha, and I did the entire Statistics project over again...we were all frustrated, but we still managed to get done....I also finished Lord of the Flies and would recommend it to anyone.
--------------------------
My computer needs a get well card and a box of tissues...it seems to have a little virus. I hope it gets well soon or I will become angered.

Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment