Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Thursdays Suck When You Realize It's Wednesday


Today was not a good day. My Thursday Theory came into effect.
----------
I took a test. I'm hoping for 100%, but we'll see. I had a donut. The camera died at just the right time. I accomplished some stuff. I laughed in study hall. Lunch was a good time. I finished my Statistics project. Tanisha & I left class to sit outside for a while.
---------
Those were the good parts of my day.
--------
Michelle asked me annoying questions about Esteban that made me sound like a bad person. That pretty much put me in a bad mood the rest of the day. In Statistics we finished the project in about 20 minutes...sounds good right? NO because we had nothing to do the rest of the hour and it took forever. I felt like death after that class.
-------
I was called Negative Nancy today as a joke, but it turned out to be true. I said "I don't care" to someone and meant it, but they didn't take me seriously....I also said it to a few other people and didn't mean it sooo I hope that evens out. I meant to make someone's day today, but I'm sure I failed...
------
Tomorrow can only be better. I'm going to the tennis match after school. I don't have a date yet so feel free to join me. I look forward to Friday and Saturday. I wish weekends lasted forever.
------
I'm in a relationship, but it doesn't really feel like it...that's okay for now...I'm going to have a chat with Esteban asap and hang out with my new relation this weekend...I know it will be just lovely.
-------
This blog was a little on the depressing side. I will make up for it with a bright smile tomorrow. I will try to make 2-3 people's day a little better. I will be in a good mood tomorrow. Point.
------
Today was a fail. www.failblog.org is not.

2 comments:

  1. hey... i added a new blog! it's pretty fricken amazazing! u should check it out! and comment on it! haha!

    oh sweet pic btw! thats funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. im going to comment, cuz im bored.

    ReplyDelete