Thursday, April 9, 2009

4480425

















Today was something close to perfect & I have so many stories, but I'll try to keep this short and sweet.

---------

This morning was pretty stressful though...at 7:15 I realized tomorrow is Nicole's birthday and I was going to decorate her locker. So I made "Happy Birthday Nicole" poster-sign-things...and that took me a while...I left my house late...stopped by fiesta to find that I ran out of check blanks and had no cash....luckily I had my tarjeta de debito. I asked an old guy if he could fill up the balloon I picked out...he took forever to find someone that had the ability...at this point it was 8:05. Then I had a crapload of stuff to bring into the school....I dropped my poster-sign-things in the middle of the street and the wind blew them away...I chased after them...and I know a guy in the parking lot was trying not to laugh, but he did anyways...and he didn't even bother to help...I got everything accomplished just before the warning bell rang...and that was pretty stressful...but at least it woke me up.

------------

I made a lot of people's day today. First hour I got 6/8 songs...and our class won donuts. In Media Design I got so involved in the yearbook apparently I blocked out everything around me and was a little late for lunch. In peer tutoring Sra. Schmitz took the class outside and they read a story while I corrected their tests...then they came inside and sang...they sounded like cats getting throw against a brick wall, but whatever.

--------

Hannah & I worked on our project after school...she had speaking issues...it was pretty funny.

------

I went to the boys tennis match. I was a good photographer. I hope BJ likes the fact that I got him pictures for his yearbook page...I figured he would fail. Everyone did good. I hung out with Liz/Bessie. We had a good time and I think we are pretty good friends now...we have already developed a lot of inside jokes. She was my date and she did a good job. She warmed my hands and shared her candy & chips.
--------

I went to JDK's house and hung out with him and Liz. That was pretty entertaining. I approve of her and her humor.

-------

Now I am tired...I hope tomorrow is a good day...the morning/afternoon will consist of scholarships...but at night I'm going to a movie...should be a good time.

------

My parents went to church. I did not. I'm glad. I believe in inner peace & gravity. The rest is yet to be determined.

No comments:

Post a Comment