Saturday, April 4, 2009

Dolly vs Monsters

Tonight was wonderful.
-------------------------
Hello Dolly was sold out. I was sad, but I'm sure Jared will understand. JDK and I had a plan B to see "I Love You Man", but that was also a fail...so instead we saw "Monsters vs. Aliens." Best plan C to ever exist ever. I am so glad it ended up the way it did.
------------------------
"Holy Cheezits!!"
------------------------
To begin, the movie theater was empty. JDK and I made use of that by racing to the top of the movie theater, playing Hide & Seek, and exploring. It was such a good time. Then JDK left to get food...a guy and his girlfriend came in the theater, looked at me, and said "Will you look at that."
-----------------------
JDK and I developed many inside jokes from the movie. I haven't laughed at a movie that much in so long.
---------------------
"Oh my God SUSAN!"
--------------------
Before the movie we had Subway. JDK made friends. We made fun of those friends. They had Valley Girl voices and were bragging about their 2nd place finish in volleyball.
-------------------
"Like Oh My God..you know how we do those frog things...well she didn't do them and everyone on the team was Soooooooo upset with her...even the manager Like hated her...Oh My God...we told her to get ahold of herself...Like Seriously."
--------------------
I look forward to tomorrow. I watched rain come and go....and there will simply be no snow.
End

No comments:

Post a Comment