Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The House Two Cornfields & A Horse Pasture Away

Dancing upon a lighted rooftop
in the dark of night
Twirling around so freely
beneath the glowing light
Love is just a little dance
where beauty blurs the sight.

------------------
I went to my grandma's house after school. Her and my aunt from New York are my 2 favorite people in my family, and pretty sure if it wasn't for them I would consider my family crazy. I went over there to deal with my prom dress, but that only took 5 minutes so then the rest of the time we looked at pictures from when she was in high school and college. Ms. Dahling looked a lot different (she was friend's with my grandma in college). It's nice to visit my grandma without my parents...my mom always annoys me when she's around her.
-----------------
I have a lot of thoughts running through my mind...I'm not sure if I should bother discussing...because that might get kind of boring and depressing. Perhaps another day.
----------------
Today I was locked out of the AP Lit. room, but tricked Mike into letting me in. Hannah said my hair looked pretty. Tommy called me beautiful after he insulted me. Mike and I thought of different ways to creep people out on a train or bus. When JDK left the room he only said goodbye to me. I couldn't get out a full sentence when Mr. A looked at me. I corrected part of 6th hour's Spanish tests...my head hurt from having to mark so many wrong...que triste. Megan knew my room was pink even though she hasn't seen my room since it changed color. The Biggest Loser is on....what a lovely day.
----------------
I get the house to myself this weekend. I also have plans Thursday & Friday...hoorah...maybe Saturday too.
----------------
I hope JDK gets what he wants....I also hope I figure out what I want...

1 comment: