Friday, April 3, 2009

Shut Up & Dance

Good Evening,

It's finally Friday! I have had almost no sleep this week, but at the same time school has become a lot easier so it doesn't really matter.
----------------------
Today I was rejected. Then, I rejected the person that rejected me. Then, that person and I laughed about it. I almost shouted shut up to a teacher that I really don't like. I decorated the hallway with Spanish papers. Mr. Olson invited me to the
AIDS walk in May. I took an AP Lit. exam. I had a conversation with a person that I haven't talked to in a very long time, and don't really care to talk to ever again.
---------------------
"Sometimes I know some things about somethings. The only people I know are me and the people I know." -Mike (being serious)
---------------------
This week I have not been able to stop thinking about food. I feel like I have to eat all the time...& usually it's not healthy food. My mom has come up with a lot of different reasons for this such as hormones or growing. I disagree with both. JDK and I have our own ideas.
----------------------
My mom is sick. She sounds like death every time she talks. Luckily I make her laugh a lot causing her to go on a long coughing tangent, but it's okay because laughter is suppose to cure everything. I'm glad she thinks I'm funny...I'll expect her to have a quick recovery because of it.
----------------------
"Normally if I were to choose a superpower it would be to be invisible. Today I would have gladly chosen to be able to shoot fire out of my eyes." -Rochelle...a random blogger
----------------------
March should go away, or at least till Monday...or even late late Sunday. I look forward to tomorrow. Time with JDK...should be epic. And, Sunday will be lovely too...time with Nathan Frye...also going to be epic.
----------------------
"Get your arms up...it's the Chicken dance, not the Chicken McNugget dance." -Will & Grace

1 comment:

  1. "This week I have not been able to stop thinking about food."

    Your hormones are probably acting up.

    ReplyDelete