Saturday, April 11, 2009

Tom Sawyer

I Love You Man.....was the movie we went to. It was hilarious. They played Rush (one of my top 5 favorite classic rock bands ever!) and they used the word lovely AND they had awkward moments....pretty much me. Not to mention I turned to Josh and said something and 2 seconds later the movie used my exact quote...which was really creepy.
---------
Before the movie I was going to hang out with JDK. As I left my house a passing car by my house had a passenger in it that stared at me for the time that it took them to go by (sorry that sentence was so awkward)....not to mention he stuck his face against the window with his mouth open...it was so awkward....either I looked really weird or really attractive...i'm not sure.
--------
Then at Kwik Trip...while I was buying the energy drinks...there were 2 creepy guys. It was also awkward. This guy in lined turned around and looked at me...then looked away and wouldn't stop moving around...it was like he was doing the Waltz by himself. And the creeper looking thing of a guy ahead of him was buying chew...him and the cashier discussed chew "back in the day when it was 35 cents"....after I left kwik trip I saw that same creeper looking thing at the liquor store loading up his trunk with alcohol.
-------
Then I got to JDK's house and we went for a walk while drinking our energy drinks (which later made me very ADHD)...we both got very hyper...we walked to the end of the pier (past these other weirdos) and laughed so much...it was seriously about 5 minutes of non-stop laughter. Then we drove around and JDK heard me sing...very loudly...and very badly....he is one of very few people that has ever heard me sing....like I could probably name the people that have heard me sing....oh well...it wasn't bad enough for him to stop being friends with me.
-------
We met up with Briana, Hannah, Tiffany, Nathan, Riley, and I think that's it....hmm...yes. We went to that movie....and that was the end. It was fun....good night.
--------
Would you believe I'm waking up at 7:30am tomorrow??? I don't....crazy Hannah. Oh well, it will be a good time. Then I'm spending the day with Nathan...which will be great...neither of us have very much money so we are going on a cheap date...which have always been fun. Then I am celebrating the day of Nicole's birth at Fiesta Mexicana with the dos-linguals...que fun.
-------
Goodbye Pistol. Goodbye Mssshhhhhhh. Hope I didn't hurt your head with such long paragraphs.

No comments:

Post a Comment