Sunday, April 19, 2009

Edward Cullen *sigh*

Today was amazing for multiple reasons.

1. I got my hair trimmed...it looks the same, but feels healthier.
2. I had over 2 1/2 hours to kill so I decided to drive to Winona and relax.
3. JDK & I played tennis...it was super fun.
4. JDK got me a free smoothie from Hope's Harvest.
5. I went to JDK's house and we made fun of Twilight. It was terrible, but awesome to laugh at.
6. JDK made dinner...it was delicious.
7. We went to Mike's house and watched home videos...I saw Mike naked...when he was a baby.
8. We played Hide & Seek...it was fun.
9. When JDK & Mike hid I was walking in the basement in the dark, the door behind me creeked and it was creepy...then they jumped out at me and scared me so much I screamed louder than I've ever screamed in my life...it also gave me a headache that has yet to go away...it was funny.
10. We hung out and just chatted...we planned for our trip & discussed other interesting topics.

It rained. I love the rain so much...I actually prefer thunderstorms, but since it hasn't rained in weeks...I won't complain.
----------
Edward Cullen is a creeper.

No comments:

Post a Comment