Saturday, April 25, 2009

Ponder This

"Where in this piece of literature does it say she's a ho?" -Mr. Heise
--------------
I took some beautiful pictures today...one of which is my new title picture...aren't I talented?
--------------
I also have a lot to say, but since I have spent so much time editing pictures, chatting, and dealing with computer viruses I will keep it to a minimum.
-------------
I had a wonderful day. I took a walk with Mike. We also tried to solve the puzzle in his magazine which is crazy intense. I went to an amazing movie called The Soloist. I introduced 2 of my favorite people to my house. I was calm, but then got really angry at Esteban for false accusations about ridiculous topics, but we worked things out in the end. There was also a thunderstom...yay.
------------
I love my friends. Especially this one:



I have an embarassing video of him, but I'll save that for tomorrow or another day...because I have a different video of someone else that will hopefully foster some thoughts within your head.

A Strange Thing To Say While Exiting The Restroom:

More tomorrow...I'm off to my bedroom. Good-whatevertimeoftheday to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment