Friday, April 17, 2009

Daydreams on a Friday that Felt Like Wednesday

Friday did not feel like Friday. Lauren was very excited to find out it was Tator Tot Hotdish today for lunch...it made me laugh. Study Hall I listened to Mike read FML to the rest of the honor's pass room. Peer tutoring I helped Adam Yotter...he's nice & I hope he does well on his test...he doesn't think he will, but I think there is hope. In statistics 25% of our 4 person group was missing (I really only have 3 people I like in that class). Syphilis was very very annoying...like none other, annoying...her laugh, her stupid comments, and the way she acted like I was incapable of getting the answer...gah! I'm not a fan of loud people. At least Jad was there...he's quiet, yet still capable of carrying on a conversation.
-----------------
As I was enjoying a nice plate of cake and ice cream, I realized that I do not fit in with my family at all. I don't know how my personality and views evolved. They talked about gossip, farming, and fishing...all things I don't like. There was also old country music playing in the background. My mom always acts fake around the rest of my family...it annoys me so much. I didn't say much because I was daydreaming.
-----------------
I daydreamed of living in a big city...being able to take a walk down the sidewalk and always find something to do, to not have people look at you or care about your business. I want to have a coffee shop I always go to, a park I can just relax in, a gym where I don't know anyone, a library that is bigger than my house, a grocery store that I don't have to drive 20 miles to get to, and a wide variety of culture and opinions so I can learn something.
----------------
I look forward to next year so much. Though, Minneapolis is still in Minnesota & I will still have to deal with a killer winter...there will be lots to do and lots of people to meet. Zumbro Falls has lost the respect of almost everyone...it makes me sad because over the summer I would always go jogging on a path by our house and it led to the top of the hill...there was a moment where I just sat up there and looked at the view of our small town and the sunset and realized it does have some beauty in it. I just wish the people weren't so stupid down there.
----------------
My life is still good though. I also am looking forward to tomorrow. JDK and I are having a movie day. Twilight is one of the movies we are watching (only to make fun of it)...Mr. Kohutko made me even more excited to see it because of how bad he said it was and he acted out a few parts...our Statistics class seems to talk about Twilight at least once a day...bleh. I'm also getting my hairs cut tomorrow...I'm not sure if it will look much different or not....we'll see.
----------------
Have a good evening!
Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment