Friday, May 1, 2009

Today was a Day

Today was a day.
--------
School felt weird. It was nice to have a day of nothing, but really....really I just want it to be done. Adam Yotter probably did the best job at making me laugh today in school.
--------
Car crash thing...better than I originally thought....less better than it had later been talked up to be. Some things could have been edited, but I understand the work. That "host-like" lady made me laugh. Who needs to raise there hand to show they are wearing a red shirt? Just look at the shirt.
--------
"Today....everyone in Lake City died........emotionally."
--------
It also started off with her listing off the sponsers....she read them very dramatically...it very well could have been the whole show and it would have convinced me to make good decisions.
-------
I went to Roch with JDK, Kevin, and Jared. I like the people that I like. I also got some pictures.
-------
Went to Mike's house...I enjoy him...and the people that I like.
-------
Tomorrow is prom. Tomorrow is the new date of my job interview (for sure). Tomorrow will be stressful. Tomorrow will be fun. I hate repitition so I'm not sure why I said tomorrow so much. Anyways I look forward to things to come...not as much as some others...but enough to smile...especially if I am employed tomorrow.
------
Make smart choices.
Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment