Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Job, Friends, Smiles, Pizza, Arguments, & Pictures

Today was something close to a perfect day. Things I have been worrying about have finally worked out.
---------
My one main one is I have an interview for being a waitress at Nosh. It will give me a reason to escape my house & money to pay for things.
--------
Also I have been repairing a lot of friendships that I had began to lose. Today I noticed a few people from my "hate list" start to disappear...one continues to make me more angry.
-------
I laughed in almost every hour. Spanish was bearable & Sra. Swanson was okay. Advisory we got pizza. Study Hall wasn't productive, but I sure laughed a lot. Peer Tutoring I talked with Bri, Kevin, Adam Yotter, and Jake Eichhorn. Statistics I played chess with Tom and took a walk with Tanisha. It was a successful day.
------
Today in advisory I noticed that the boys in our class are animals. We ordered 2 large pizzas...we had a girl pizza and a boy pizza. As the girls calculated how many pieces each person could eat and ate it in an organized fashion, the boys grabbed as many pieces as they could and spread out throughout the room while crouching over their food. They finished very quickly and after they were done they started licking their fingers and practically grooming themselves. It was weird...
-------
My parents just got into a huge fight over something about one of my scholarships...I told them to shut up because I don't care if it gets announced on award's night or not...I left...they continued to argue and it led to my dad saying something that I understand, but my mom didn't and she got really upset...I wish they would listen to me when I tell them to shut it because now my mom is super upset with my dad and she's the type of stubborn person not to understand what he said and he's the type of stubborn person that won't understand why she's upset. GAH!
--------
Anyways, we will hope for another wonderful day! =)
Adios
----------
A few pictures & video from rainy, windy Sunday:
1. our crazy hair 2. Mike pushes Josh 3. Us on a bench in the wind 4. Mike captures me 5. Us by the lake 6. Mike expecting us to ditch him...we laughed at his hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment