Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Graduation Came Early





















Today was a hilarious day. Of course, I must start out by saying that Spanish 4 and Probability/Statistics are two incredibly boring classes. But, overall the best day of the week was today!




"Que Bueno." -Kevin


"That means good." -Jake Eichhorn




Graduation came early. I took pictures. 5th hour Spanish 2 is like a zoo. In advisory we played Catch Phrase--there were some dirty clues and some clues that didn't relate to anything. JDK sang, and it made a girl that neither of us knew give him a weird look...he then looked at her and told her to stop it. That made me laugh a lot.




"Well...you can't shut your butt." -Sra. Schmitz





Tanisha didn't know I was video taping her. The above video was the result. I also got a funny video of Jared & Jake, but it wouldn't upload onto here...que triste.

"You have your graduation stuff...that means stop trying, stop doing your homework, and don't even come." -Mr. Fred in the hallway

I accomplished quite a bit after school. I did AP Lit, I looked at scholarships, I did laundry, I ran on the treadmill, I took a bath & washed my face, and I started to organize my weekend.

A good start to April. If only March would stop crapping white stuff onto April. Stupid March.

It's poetry month...perhaps I will write a poem someday or another...I know JDK has been.

2 comments:

  1. That is a funny video. Sra. Schmitz said that, wow. Now I remember why I thought she was a funny teacher. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    Just thought I'd throw that out there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your twitter says to make you smile so here I go, if u know what i mean.

    So god was talking to Abraham. God asks him hows it going, Abraham says that he is doing good. Then god says, i need you to do something for me. Abraham says, well yes god anything. God says, I need you to cut off part of your penis, cercumcition. Abraham says, well how about I build 2 arks.

    When Abraham gets home to his wife and tells him what god wants him to do she says, we do so much for god, whats next, we have to give our first son to him. Abraham replies, well about that.

    (Abraham did give up his son)

    Hope that made u happy, if you know what i mean.

    ReplyDelete