Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Epoca

I awoke at 8 this morning. It was really nice.
----------
Today was a good day. I'll summarize for you:
-Spanish 4: Sra. Swanson took an extra dose of crazy.
-Media Design: Getting Far On My Pages.
-Biology: Presentations
-Study Hall: Kind of Lame Today Actually
-Peer Tutoring: Really Fun. They Wrote a Small Story...I Got to Help A Lot.
-AP Lit: Discussed the Essay We Wrote
-Statistics: Short Assignment & a Little Chit Chat
----------
After school I washed my car. I'm disappointed with some of my friends that choose to leave their trash....I found laffy taffy gum on the side of my door...it was so nasty...I found wrappers all over. Ick.
---------
I started dealing with graduation invitations. My mom complimented my handwriting and said it was amazing....it was my normal handwriting...so I'm glad she thinks that.
----------
I did a little meditating by stretching, drinking tea, adjusting the lighting, and listening to my relaxing music. I feel pretty good.
--------
The Biggest Loser is tragic tonight. Laura has an injury...and even though I like her I think she needs to go home...Ron is not going home...and that upsets me...I don't like him. He's icky.
-------
Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment