Sunday, April 5, 2009

Healthy Tofu Pizza Scandal on a Sunday Blanket


It didn't snow. That brings a smile to my face.
-------------------
Nathan cooked me dinner tonight. It was a chicken recipe that turned into a tofu recipe which resulted in pizza. Nathan is a good cook though, don't worry.
------------------
We watched a movie. It was a good movie...which I can't remember the full title...something about Sunday and a Scandal. Or maybe Sunday wasn't included? I'm not sure...but anyways today is Sunday and there was a Scandal. It was a weird movie, but one of those weird movies that is interesting.
-----------------
No matter how many awkward moments we have, Nathan and I always manage to have a good time. We laughed a lot, had dinner on a blanket and wore sweats. Que divertido. April 5th, 2009 will be a day to remember, of course.
----------------
This week I will be forced to make up for all the stuff I have procrastinated on. Certain things have been solved and others have been organized though...so it's okay.
-----------------
It's Esteban's birthday tomorrow...he asked that I make sure to talk to him. I hope it's not awkward because if it is it won't be the kind of awkward that makes me laugh.
----------------
If you remember, text me and tell me to bring my computer to school tomorrow...I need it for AP Bio. and I'm likely to forget.

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment