Wednesday, March 18, 2009

You Spin Me Right Round

Hellola lovely,

My mom thinks that a combination of R rated movies & reading the messages on the back of my dad's received senior pictures will make me promiscuous & lead me to party. I made fun of her and she realized how ridiculous she sounded.

I looked at my dad's old yearbooks. I must say Mr. Bzdok...ridiculous, Mr Sweeney...ridiculous, Mr. Dison...ridiculous, and most of all Mr. Brinkman...RIDICULOUS. I'm bringing these yearbooks tomorrow to prove my point.

Today was an okay day. Tanisha & I got a lot of our Statistics project done during study hall, I was useful in Peer Tutoring, and finally Tom & I had a nice chat during Statistics..he also scared me when I was just beginning to fall asleep.

I made a list of everything I need to do tomorrow...it includes 13 things that I need to do before the day ends. I'm a little stressed, but I guarantee everything will get done & I will feel a lot better about myself.

When I went to Snyder after school, JDK snuck up on me and after I had got into the car and turned away he stood next to my door. When I turned around to shut the door he scared the crap out of me. I thought my life was going to end, but I laughed a lot after I screamed and realized it was him.

I have weekend plans. I'm glad & super excited!

The 80's was a ridiculous time period. I hope that big hair and thick glasses never come back.

Good Luck with Thursday & Goodbye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment