Monday, March 16, 2009

Peace

Hellola,

I am very relaxed. I went for a walk, ran on the treadmill, took a bath, and had some tea.

I also received one of the nicest emails ever from a guy that I have only heard stories about.

I thought today was going to be a bad day because Spanish and AP Bio were so boring and I was going on very little sleep, but all the hours after that were nice.

Study Hall--never fails
Media Design--Mike & I stayed in the classroom and developed film...we had a nice chat.
Peer Tutoring--Kevin, Bri, Jake Eichhorn, Katie Loppnow, and Cody Vonier made me laugh.
AP Lit.--was just nice.
Statistics--Jad & I also had a nice chat. Tom later joined in on that.

I told Jad I would call him a loser. So there it is. Tom & I also plan on going to DQ on a day Jad is working so we can order an extra large blizzard that is extra hard to make. Then we are stopping at the scrapbooking store and telling Jad's mom to make him pass out his senior pictures. I'm not sure if he believes that's going to happen, but it will.

Today the weather was so nice. I hope it stays like this forever...or gets a little warmer.

Something has been bothering me and I haven't quite figured out what it is. First of all I know my parents are bothering me, but usually I can deal with that. I know I still haven't dealt with something #2, but that will hopefully solve itself. I know I have a lot to get accomplished, but I know I'll get it done this week. I haven't had much sleep, but that's okay. Perhaps it's one of those things...I'm sure everything will all work out.

I look forward to a productive week...and hopefully develop exciting weekend plans.

Adios!

1 comment:

  1. I am not a loser! and didn't you read my last comment? you need to ask permission before you put my name in a blog on the internet!!

    ReplyDelete