Saturday, March 28, 2009

A Day of Semi's and Super's.

Hellola,

Lovely day. That's all you need to know.

Of course I have to cover that whole school thing, but it's the lesser part of my day so I will use 1-3 words to sum up each hour of the day.

Spanish 4- Swanson, Crazy, Musica
Biology- Glazer Donuts
Study Hall- Supercilium, Superheros, Superfun
Media Design- Yearbook
Peer Tutoring- Special, Stupid People
AP Lit- Boredom, Funny Handwriting
Statistics- Not Applying Myself

I assisted in the Semi-formal decorating. It got me in for free. I also got some NHS hours.

I passed time with JDK. It was, well, good.

I danced. Pretty sure Nathan Frye is the most amazing dancer ever. Music was questionable, but acceptable. I am not a fan of country though. I could expand on this paragraph, but then semi-secret information about "something number 2" would be revealed. I prefer to stay mystery woman...or semi-mystery woman. =)

I am awkward when I have a lot of stuff to carry from my car to my house.

I'm now under a warm blanket in a cold world. I am over March...bring on April...bring on warmth....por favor.

I am adopting an ipod touch tomorrow...I'm super excited!

Good Evening, Good Morning, & Good Everything...it's that time of the day/night.

Lalala..lala..la...LA.

No comments:

Post a Comment