Saturday, March 7, 2009

The Letter "N"...

Hellola!



Well, another lovely day gone by. Though, my plans with Nathan Frye changed a little bit because his mother is sick and did not want me to be "subject to a sespool of infectious disease", so we couldn't stay at his house for our Grey's Anatomy marathon.



It was still great, of course. Nathan Frye had the idea to go on a picnic...so I showed up at his house and he walked out the door with his fancy scarf and this little tiny lunchbox (which turns out can hold a lot of food).



He didn't know where he was going (as usual) so we ended up driving around a little before he found the place he wanted to go. It turned out to be this beach like area where the ground had been brought to the sky because of the ice cracking/expanding. I thought it was pretty cool. And our background noise was a bunch of geese. Nathan wanted to go have our picnic by the geese, but we soon realized that wasn't going to happen because it twas too wet. So we explored the woods...which was good because he left the food in my car anyways. We came across a nice little river that was pretty peaceful.



After that we went for a drive. Somehow we ended up on this road, and neither of us knew where it led to...but it twas pretty fun to listen to music and chat about random things. So it twas nice. Then we realized it was taking us to Zumbrota...so we turned around.



Then we went to Hok-Ski-La and had our picnic on a bench. Nathan Frye kept giving all the people passing by with there dogs really odd looks...and when they would look at him he would look away...and then look back...and he made it really awkward, but it was really funny. Our picnic consisted of Diet Coke, String Cheese, Nutri-grain bars, and wheat thins (reduced fat)...it amazed me how much he could fit into that tiny little lunch box. He also let me borrow his gloves because it twas so chilly...and I really liked them...I really want to invest in a pair because they were so awesome.



After that we were kind of clueless at what to do...first we went to JDK's house, but he was busy...then we went to Mike's house, but he was at work...then we went to the library, but it had closed for the day...then we went to the laundromat, but Nathan wasn't strong enough to open the door and the guy there gave us a really weird look...so then we ended up visiting Mike at Snyder.



After chitting and chatting...JDK called and said he twas unbusy...so we went to his house and watched Grey's Anatomy...which twas nice because it was our original plan. We also found out Nathan's stomach growls a lot. Then we picked Mike up from his house, went to Fiesta to get some food, and then went back to JDK's house and watched a movie...which twas good...it was called something along the lines of Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist. Mike left part way through it...but he had already seen it anyways.

Then after the movie ended, JDK, Nathan Frye & I talked and laughed about random things. Then I had to leave. And now...I am here.

Overall, a very enjoyable day...I really enjoy my time with Nathan Frye. It twas also nice to end up hanging out with JDK and Mike because I enjoy them as well.

I'm not really looking forward to tomorrow. I'm hoping at the very least I can sleep in because this morning I ended up waking up at 7am and not being able to fall back asleep (and I had gone to bed at 1:30 and fell asleep at about 2ish). Tomorrow I'll be reading Frankenstein for AP lit. I already started the first 2 pages 3 different times...and every time it is so "poetically" written that it is sooo boring. But we will see. I also hope the weather people lie and it turns out to be 75 and sunny, but I'm always wishing that.

Adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment