Monday, March 9, 2009

So Nice, So Smart

Hola Lovely,

Today was a surprisingly good day. Something that made me smile happend every hour except for 7th (which actually was almost the death of me).

I pronounced funny words in Spanish, I guessed and got a perfect and also got a B on a test I didn't put any effort into, I scratched off a scratch off and won $10, I saw an annoying youtube video that made me laugh, I corrected quizzes, and had good discussion with Tom in AP lit.

I downloaded about 30 new songs.

It also did not snow today. That is very good. I really wish it twas spring already though. I also wish for a thunderstorm tomorrow and no snow. Hopefully all my wishes are granted.

I'm saving the world by carpooling tomorrow. You're welcome.

Sayanora and Fare Thee Well!

1 comment:

  1. how could you have a good day if i wasn't there?

    I deem you a liar.

    Also, thank you for saving the world.

    ReplyDelete