Sunday, March 29, 2009

You Do Look Good On The Dance Floor







Hola!
It's all art.
Today was a good day, of course.
I went to Snyder to pick up Mike. I talked with him & Jess. Jess is funny (so is Mike).
Mike and I had a semi-surpise visit at Hope's Harvest. JDK & Nathan had a contest. First, who could hold their arm up the longest (as seen above bottom)...but then that went on too long...so it was who could walk on their tip toes the longest...but that failed too..so then it was who could eat a banana the fastest...JDK was victorious (as seen below).

After a lovely time with JDK & Nathan, Mike and I went to his house and just chit-chatted and looked at his artwork on his computer. It was nice.

Then I went home. I had this plan of getting so much done today. That is not going to happen. No scholarships. No Latin. No Nothing (not even good English).

I chatted with Esteban tonight...I guess things are fine & I expressed my mind a little...I still wish they were a little different though. Oh well, all in time I'm sure. I made him a promise for his birthday...I should stop doing that...I need to learn how to not be nice....then maybe things would work out better.

A productive week is ahead. I can sense it.

I have a best friend who is wired the same way as me & whose favorite constellation is Casseopia (like mine) & who makes my decisions. I'm glad he's in my life.

I am the color blue. Nathan is the color black. Josh is the color green. Mike is the color orange.

Life is good & I find myself smiling for no reason...that's all you need to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment