Monday, March 30, 2009

Into the Night

Good Evening Lovely,

I was very tired today. I remember looking at the clock and seeing 12 and thinking pleaseeee fall asleep. I think I was only half sleeping the entire night because I felt really awake when I "woke up" and at the same time like I had not even began to sleep.

Sra. Swanson is a jerk. Respect people when they are in a bad mood. And yes, your hair looked funny today, but it looks funny every day. Enough said.

Pictionary in AP Biology. It's not meant to be so competitive. Take some deep breaths & relax por favor.

Media Design was good. Mike & I just ditched the rest of the class, chit-chatted, and developed some pictures. It was nice.

I got what I needed to done today, but nothing extra.

I attempted to study for AP Biology, but fell asleep. I tried again, and got distracted. Oh well, even though this test is suppose to be hard, I never study anyways...so therefore the little studying I did do should work to my advantage.

I have a positive attitude. I now feel well rested, but am 1 1/2 hours away from having to sleep again...ugh. I want warm weather. Tomorrow will be a productive day, I hope.

Tomorrow will be a more interesting day. I will make sure of that.

I'm saving the world tomorrow. Hoorah.

2 comments:

  1. I thought I'd comment and distract myself from Ap Bio. Your music box is pissing me off right now. It says its paused by it plays the same one little line over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over. I just thought I would let u know. :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. THAT IS SO WEIRD!

    I did the exact same thing this morning. I "woke up" at around 6 and never "fell asleep" again. The whole night I felt awake with my eyes closed.

    ReplyDelete