Thursday, March 12, 2009

Sassy

Hola,

I'm sassy. You wouldn't understand, but it's true.

Well today is Thursday, and as we all know by now I hate Thursdays, but even though today wasn't my ideal day, I did have some good things happen.

-I went to Fiesta for lunch and actually had gloves. That sounds not at all interesting or important, but trust me, it was a big deal.
-Mike made me laugh...a lot.
-In AP Lit a few of us went to the library...which is our favorite place...though Mr. Heise did split our group up because he didn't think we'd get anything done & the owl watched over us. who!
-I went to JDK's house after school & we watched more Will & Grace...I think we developed lots of inside jokes that nobody will understand. It was a good time.

Well that's about all the good I got out of today...there was a few other minor things that were good. And I don't believe in complaining about the bad things...so there you go.

I kind of dealt with something #1...but whether or not it worked to my benefit is pending...

I'd leave you with a funny comment or a good quote from today...but they are all inside jokes with lots of different people. So I'll just say a quote from someone else's unfortunate day:

Today, I asked my parents if the outfit I was wearing made me look fat. My mom looked at me and paused for a while, and my dad said, "honey, that outfit doesn't make you look fat. Your fat makes you look fat." FML

Goodbye. El Fin.

No comments:

Post a Comment