Saturday, March 21, 2009

Screw a Title...This Is What Happend!

Fuck.

Many people aren't use to me using that word, but it is the word that has come out of my mouth about a million times in the last 1/2 hour.

I got pulled over. Fucking cop.

Well, first of all...my thought process is wrong...FIRST after dropping Nathan off at his house, I realized my gas was pretty much on empty. I decided to risk it even though my phone was dead. AND even though I always freak out about my gas being too low even if it's just 1/4 of a tank...god i'm stupid! I kept my speed at 55 the entire way...holding my breath through Oak Center...trying not to touch anything besides the steering wheel thinking that would save gas...hmm? The when I reached the lovely town of ZF I slowed down to 40. 40! Apparently the cop didn't approve. I was seriously freaking out...like none other....I don't think I even completed a normal sentence with that man...and I even laughed for no reason...like out of fear. I WAS IN FEAR...of the short little bald man peeking his head into my passenger window...he had a terrible voice...like he had speech problems. After he checked out my license...he told me "yeahhh i'm not really checking for speed..I'm looking more for DUI's...and you're obviously not drunk" NO! NO! NO! Then he asked if something was wrong...YES YES YES you are peeking your ugly fucking head into my car door and telling me that pulling me over wasn't really necessary...and how dare you accuse me of being from Rochester...NO! Fail!

But anyways, the rest of the day was awesome. The play was lame, but really funny. The food was great...I had heaven in a bun/pastry. I watched Will & Grace with JDK which was awesome! Then I went to a movie with people. Twas a very wonderful time. Bri was awkward as always. Nathan Frye made me laugh so much. He's great. Then we went to Mike's house...we played apples to apples, but that's not worth mentioning....then we watched speeches....quite awesome I must say!

I'm making a move tomorrow...are you my victim?

1 comment:

  1. This is the website i typed in to find you.

    http://www.lovelylittlenumber13.blogpsot.com/

    i think you'll find it interesting.

    Also, that was hilarious. i am sorry, though.

    ReplyDelete