Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Hey Leonardo

Today....was....not the greatest day.

Good Evening,

I have come to the conclusion that 4/5 of my favorite people are in band and/or choir...and a lot of people I enjoy talking to are in band and/or choir...and a lot of the intelligence of our school is in band and/or choir.

I watched an awkward video in AP bio, realized that I truly don't like someone in advisory, went downtown for Media Design, talked about golf during lunch, did absolutely nothing in peer tutoring, and talked the entire hour in AP lit.

I have discovered that Sam Jacobson & Whitney are fun, Jake is nice, Tom is great, Michelle Knudsen makes me laugh, the kid with the black hair is cool....and well those were the people that made my day bearable. Good Job.

I took a nap today. It was nice. I must go to bed on time tonight. No excuses.

I was also told to make a move on the guy I like...one person who knows who that is says it's obvious...but lots of people are completely clueless...perhaps you just have to know what to look for.

I look forward to a good day tomorrow. Lo siento if this was less exciting than it usually is.

Goodnight.

1 comment:

  1. No, it's completely obvious.

    Sorry to break the news.

    ReplyDelete