Monday, March 23, 2009

Goodbye, Hello!


Salve, amice! Quid agis hodie?


Apparently I have a Latin test soon. I'm scared. I haven't had a test in that class yet & it's really important for my future, and I'm not sure how prepared I am. But at least I know how to say "always prepared" (semper paratus). Oh well, my test is Wednesday so at least I have 1 more day to study.


I was in mourning all day. Today was the eternal death of my ipod due to an implosion. I really just wanted to cry in study hall. At least I had Mike & Tanisha to cheer me up.


After school I found out 2 amazing things though, and they made up for everything. First of all, related to the above statement, my mom agreed to an ipod touch because of my "amazing" grades and whatever. I was really happy about that, even though my other ipod will be missed. Then, I looked online and found out I got a 94% on our huge AP Lit research paper!! That made me happy as well.


*I was cheered up*I cheered others up*I felt sore*I ate subway cookies*I developed film*I did a favor for my dad*I gave a secret hug*I fell asleep*I texted*I read*I used Spark Notes*I mentioned a plan*I thought about someone*My hair was blown in the wind*My mom was in a good mood*


A day of ups & downs, but an overall success. Bring on Tuesday!



What does superman wear on his date?

....

SU PERFUME!




No comments:

Post a Comment