Thursday, March 5, 2009

An Exception to the Thursday Theory

Today is Thursday.

Usually that tis something bad, but this week Thursday does not exist. That is because we get a vacation day from school tomorrow, so today (in my mind) twas Friday.

Anyways, my day started off just lovely...I was in a good mood. I didn't let the fact that my ipod died on me get in my way of a good day...so instead I just burned my favorite playlist onto a cd. And I pretty much skipped to my car because it twas so warm. I was happy.

I got to school and smiled a lot. Then during Spanish I announced we were going to win Friday morning announcements. My class yelled at me...I said the same thing last week, but the FFA had an epic fail on the music. It would have been country anyways, and I don't like that. But anyways we did win...so I got to laugh at their spanish speaking faces. Plus we had presentations and got to try some hispanic foods...it twas good.

But...skipping over school....and going to after school. Twas also awesome. I went to Subway with JDK!! My favorite place to eat in the world! My favorite food ever is their Italian BMT. oh jeez, it's wonderful.

Then we took his dog for a walk...because it twas necessary. But it was still fun. We walked to the lake and it twas beautiful. His dog is kind of odd, but I don't mind. Then we got to his house and I introduced him to Will & Grace (one of my favorite shows). We laughed a lot, and he decided he liked it. Then we went on the computer and looked at random things.

All in all a lovely day. I'm also looking forward to the next 2 days! Tomorrow tis Slumdog Millionaire with Mike, Nathan Frye, and JDK. My 3 favorite people ever. Then Saturday tis a Grey's Anatomy marathon with Nathan Frye which twill be awesome. We always manage to have fun no matter what. Sunday, however, will be filled with reading Frankenstein for AP Lit...whooo.

Goodbye Lovely!

1 comment: