Friday, March 13, 2009

Sex & Candy

Hellola!

Briana feels like she has tunnels in her ears...I had to clarify that she actually does. Kevin & I also restated the fact that she holds her hands like a dinosaur a lot of the time...she later proved our theory correct & was slightly embarassed.

I enjoy peer tutoring Spanish 2. Kevin, Bri, and I have a lot of fun. A couple of other people in that class also make me smile.

Today was a good day. In Spanish 4, we watched an awkward video & then clips from the Emperor's New Groove. In biology, I got 100% on our quiz.

Today in AP Lit...we were discussing the revolution that is the birth control pill. It twas suppose to be an intellectual discussion....but when Heise said: "....birth control has changed our lives in a variety of ways...so Miss Johnson...what do you want to do now?" I couldn't help but make an awkward & confused face...which resulted in the laughter of everyone in the room including Heise, who was kind of embarassed & claimed it wasn't how he wanted it to sound. In case you were wondering...my response was go to college and become a psychologist...which therefore led to the fact that I have freedom and don't have to hunt down a husband & stay home with the kids because I can now have protected sex...yayyy.

Then in Statistics we had a field trip to JMC...which is in our lovely town of Lake City...1/2 mile away from the school. It twasn't interesting, but it was nice to get some fresh air, have a can of Mt. Dew, some lemonade, and some cookies that Jad's mom made. I also found out I can take a siesta with perfect posture in a chair.

I played Stitchopoly with my parents...which is the strange version of monopoly. I won...by a lot...hoorah.

I also watched the Emperor's New Groove...which is one of my favorite movies.

Yay for tomorrow shopping with Anna...then later with JDK, Kevin, & Mike for scary movie night! I'm excited!

Bon Voyage & Farewell!

2 comments:

  1. 1. I was with Briana and a bunch of people and they totally agree, plus when she told a story there was no hiding it.
    2. 100 on that AP bio quiz, good for u, not, jk, but seriously how?
    3. Ap Lit was just hilarious, i want to make a poster of that exchange of chit chat.
    4. Good job sleeping at JMC with great posture, i wanted to clap, but i didn't see it to be fit.
    5. I'm still full from all that food.
    6. Jad looks funny in all those pictures.
    7. Have a fun weekend, "if u know what i mean."

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have no right to put my name in your blog! next time ask permission! and tom you werent supposed to look at any of the pictures!!

    ReplyDelete