Sunday, March 22, 2009

Life Is Beautiful

I had a lovely day.

I played tennis. Tom is good at tennis, but I ended up winning...hoorah.

I went to redwing. Tom bought stuff. Tom sang in the car. Tom makes me laugh.

I hit a golf ball for basically the first time in my life. First, Tom said I was better than he was expecting...right after he said that I couldn't hit the ball for 10 straight times...it twas so embarassing.

I surprised at a surprise party. It twas fun. I talked to everyone in the room. I got food fed to me by someone else. I made a move. Everything went as expected.

My face turns red...I call it the sunburn of love....I'm not a fan.

I am happy however.

I went the speed limit the entire way home...I wonder how long that will last. I'm over that though...twas a good experience for me.

Life is Beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment