Sunday, March 8, 2009

Daily Routine

Good evening.

I would take the time to spice up this blog to make today sound like an exciting day, but it's not true by any means.

My day started off with 10 hours of sleep and a text, turned into a headache while on msn, and on the side was an America's Next Top Model marathon and a shower. That was the part of the day where I felt really lazy. Then I decided I didn't want my entire day to be like that...so I went on the treadmill, washed my face, had some tea, did some laundry, read some Frankenstein & answered the questions. I felt much better after that...I really like exercise, green tea, and washing my face...it makes me feel wonderful...it is also what I usually do when something is bothering me.

Esteban called today. I ignored it. He left me a voicemail. I need to talk to him, but I am always too nice...confrontation is not my thing unless it's something small that nobody really cares about. He asks too many questions I don't know the answers to. So until I figure out exactly what I want to say, I'll ignore the problem. If you don't already know...we aren't dating anymore...and he doesn't understand why no matter how many times I explain it to him.

I've also been thinking about something else, but it is a secret that only one person knows and it will probably stay that way for a while. Apparently I'm not good at dealing with my own problems, but for some reason I love helping other people with their problems.

I had a dream about being thirsty and having a water bottle thrown under my bed, and I was too exhausted to get up and get it. Is it a coincidence that I have consumed more water today than the entire week?

I think this week is going to be a very good one...I have pending plans that I think will be fun.

Vale!

No comments:

Post a Comment