Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Javier


Hellola,


Today Thursday came early. Or at least the aura of Thursday came today. It twas not my ideal day.


I had a voicemail in the morning. I do not approve of what it said. I will ignore the person for a while...I'm sick of that particular someone, and I have other things to deal with.


I had a Spanish test. All I'll say to that is I do not approve of Sra. Swanson. I also had a Latin test today...I'm not sure how that went at all. I hope well, but I probably got a C or something.


I was in a bad mood morning through 3rd hour. Some people in the morning just made me sick with annoyance, but luckily after 3rd hour Mike cheered me up. I approve of him. He's good at making me feel better.


There is always a positive side to the day. That tis that I might have a date tomorrow...if it works out great, if it does not...then oh well it will still be a wonderful evening.


In Statistics Mr. Kohutko spent most of the hour telling stories...my favorite quote he said, which is probably not what he wanted me to take from his story: "I am not a muscular specimen." He also is full of himself. Tanisha, Jad, and Tom laughed at my Mr. Kohutko impression during our break...I'm pretty sure it was very accurate.


I approve of Tanisha, Jad, and Tom. They help me when I need it, and they make me laugh.


Today I faked a smile. I took a bath & had some tea. I got rejected once again. I meditated.


I have a best friend. Who reads my mind. Who accidentally does the same things as me. I really enjoy our friendship.
El End

1 comment: