Thursday, March 26, 2009

Debbie Does Walmart.


Thy creative energy is not with me today. I blame Thursday.


During study hall I learned about Cyclops and Ulysses.


During AP Lit. I had the inability to write a good essay. It was probably one of the worst things I have ever written...EVER.


I went to Wabasha to watch speech. I did have a date...it twas Tanisha. She makes me laugh. We had a good time. My friends are very talented. Sadly, many of the people in speech are not quite as talented. Some of the humorous speeches made me sad. There are a lot of awkward people in speech. I also made an awkward first impression with a stranger...hopefully it is my last impression to give them. I made eye contact with an odd boy who was staring. I chatted with a couple of people I had heard of, but never talked to...they were both nice people. I had DQ. Nathan Frye, Katie Hamilton, JDK, Tiffany, Kevin, Briana, and Andrea did very well...rumor has it Mike did well too. So good job to all my talented friends. =)


I'm not sure what's going on tomorrow...but I know I will figure it out & it will be an epic day.
I don't know how to end this...so....
Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment