Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Aut Disce Aut Discede!

It was a dreary day, and the rain fell from the sky. The world was engulfed by the mouth of a gray overcast, and the world wondered when it would be freed from this illness. It gasped for breath and prayed for healing, but could do nothing but cry tears upon the land.

I wish it was warm. I usually enjoy rain, but not like this.

I am a rara avis. I also believe that sine moribus sanis pacem habere non possumus. I've studied a lot for my test tomorrow. Maybe I am prepared, but something tells me I can't study enough. This language is ridiculous. Did you know there are 18 ways to say "this"? The same is true for the words that, those, and these. Bleh. At least according to a famous quote I am clever.

Today I was forbidden from dating someone (not that I would have dated this someone anyways). Today my stomach growled really loudly. Today I escaped from the classroom twice without permission. Today my AP Biology class asked stupid questions. Today I realized there are a lot of people I don't like. Today I was caught not focusing. Today I made plans. Today I was rejected 3 times. Today I gave someone a ride home. Today I remembered. Today I laughed. Today I was laughed at.

Not every day is good, but there is something good in every day.

Did you know Mike Trost made All Conference? Because everyone he talked to today does. But it's okay, because someday it will make him famous...maybe. =)

The Biggest Loser is on tonight. I look forward to that every week. Jillian is my hero.

I'm saving the world again tomorrow. You're Welcome, again.

Bonam Fortunam!

4 comments:

  1. Save this part of the world from the snow that we are supposed to get. That would be great, and thank you for saving the world. Mike got all conference, no way, I didn't know that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Krista I'm sitting next to you in Stats right now and your totally oblivious right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha now you can't delete my posts. Now I have nothing because, you don't have any material for me to put down. Have a good day whatever day you read this. Jad is lame.

    ReplyDelete