Thursday, March 19, 2009

He Doesn't Wear Pants, But He Eats Shrimp

Twas a decent Thursday. I didn't like how stressed I was due to my chronic procratination, but it was a survivable day.

"Evelina is a....bag." If you're not in Spanish 4 you wouldn't understand. It tis part of the script of the play we are going to tomorrow. And instead of bag it's suppose to be a naughty word. I also learned a phrase to help with my pronounciation: "No lleva pantalones, pero come camarones."

Mike & I had fun in Media Design again. We were the first ones to get our film developed and enlarged. I was really excited. When we first got the picture to turn out we were both jumping up and down.

Bri was odd in Spanish 2, but it made me laugh so it was okay. Jake Eichhorn and Cody Vonier made me laugh too. Jake had better get an A on his test Monday or all my work teaching him was an epic fail. The 5th hour class reminds me of a bunch of dogs.

Statistics was nice. Tanisha, Tom, and I got our work done. Then Tom & I chit chatted. Then I tried to teach Tanisha how to roll her R's for our pronounciation test on Wednesday...I don't feel like I helped. Jad also can't roll his R's...he sounds like he's growling.

I'm excited for the next 2 days beyond all belief. Spanish play tomorrow during school. Hanging out with JDK after school which includes Subway and Will & Grace! Then movie with people...I still don't know what movie or who is all going, but I know I'm invited and it will be fun. Then Saturday is Redwing, Golf, and Tennis with Tom! Then a Fiesta de Sorpresa con lots of my friends! I'm also going to make a move in the next 2 days. I think that should be a good time.

Sweet Dreams Lovely!

No comments:

Post a Comment