Sunday, March 22, 2009

Hands Clean

I awoke to the wonderful smell of fresh air because my mom left the window open last night.

I also awoke to my mother yelling at me. She has mood swings a lot. She also had her first day of work in 6 weeks yesterday. I'm not sure I enjoy it.

I watched hockey. It was a good game.

I cleaned today. Somebody else should do the same, but I have a feeling that's not going to happen for a long time. I got an email last night that was suppose to be "happy" but turned out to just be asking for sympathy...oh well.

I had a dream last night that I lived in a house made entirely of glass and I was decorating it. It was one of the coolest looking things I have ever seen. I also typed some parts of it into the dream interpretation website...it said that I feel like someone is watching me, that i need to get rid of some old negative thoughts, and that a relationship of mine has gone awry. In certain aspects all of the above is true...but I never thought such an awesome dream could be so negative.

I got a lot done today. The weather was icky. Simply put I can only make my day of cleaning sound so interesting.

Yesterday was much more fun than today, but I have plenty to look forward to...especially Friday. yay.

Vale amicus meus.

No comments:

Post a Comment