Tuesday, March 10, 2009

When I Get Home, You're So Dead

...Caffine...AwesomeMusic...RedBull...DyingSlowly...It'sNotOverQuiteYet...OutOfOrder...

I got my CARDIO on today in several different ways.

Kevin was disappointed that I did not refer to him as one of my 3 favorite people. So just for him I promised: Necesito decir q Kevin es una persona fantastico quien es una razon para mi sonrisa y su espanol es mejor q mucha gente en la clase de espanol 2 especialmente la hora cinco. =)

Aloha!

Today was another good day. I really forget what bad days are like, and I don't want to remember. AP Bio didn't kill me, Media Design we went downtown (& Mike was there..yayyy) and I got a mocha and a donut, Spanish 2 made me laugh thanks to Kevin, Bri, and Jake Eichhorn, and AP lit....well....if you weren't there you truly missed out.

Mike & I thought it would be fun to have a Red Bull before class. He was not affected....I twas very much so affected...but I gave everyone a smile so it twas worth it. We had a break and I went for a run down the hallways...JDK laughed. It lasted 70 out of the 90 minutes...the last 20 minutes was me passed out on a desk. It was a fun work out.

Redbull really does give you wings...and is like no other energy drink I've ever had.

When I got home, I was lazy for a bit (actually I was something close to dead), but then I got my cardio on and went on the treadmill for a while...jogging & walking uphill kills my muscles though...so I'll be sore tomorrow....but yay for 2 miles and good music on my ipod!

Tacos, Frankenstein, MSN, and The Biggest Loser: my plans for tonight...not too bad if I say so myself.

Shalom!

No comments:

Post a Comment