Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Joy





Should a child be named after an emotion? Perhaps the child would feel obligated to feel that emotion...or perhaps they would turn out to be as loca as the girl I met today...I enjoy locas though. Joy is a tall slender woman with chin-length, dirty blonde hair with curls. She said I know her or that I should know of her...I was confused about this because I had never heard of her...and I am sure I would remember a woman who carried a fanny purse and wore a USA windjacket. She seemed nice. She does something behind or in a church.
---------
I love volunteering. Today was an unusual volunteer experience. I saw a lot of familiars and a lot of little girls with frizzy hair and big eyes. I even chatted with Rachel Balow...it's been awhile.
--------
I awoke to rain. My house was dark and quiet and smelled of summer. I decided to take pictures until my battery died.
-------
I also found out that good words can get you things. I don't mean this in a negative or selfish way either. I wrote a letter to the U because there was confusion and I wanted to have my orientation the 11th and 12th or I would have conflict with getting up there...they accepted my letter and it made my day today to find out that I will be having orientation with 2 of my lovely amigos.
-------
Today I texted someone that wasn't a regular. I turned in my PSEO grade. I forgave when I wasn't mad to begin with. I had a delicious smoothie from Hope's Harvest and a delicious Moolate at Dairy Queen. I discussed with a friend and made 2 new CDs for my car. I wish I knew my work schedule so I wouldn't have to keep my plans so tentative. My creative energy yesterday got me 2 paragraphs.
-------
Positive, Insightful, and Humorous energy to you.
And be glad your name isn't Anger or Rage.
Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment