Monday, May 11, 2009

Oh How I Wish It Were Summer!

I sat down in my chair to study.
Before I knew it my head was on the book
And I was getting beat over the head.
I awoke with a jerk and my heart was racing.
Then I fell back asleep
Realizing it was a dream.
I awoke again and feel like I have slept for 10 years
And continue to feel like I got beat over the head.
--------------
I have one more important test...and that is Latin. I need to study for the next week...I need to study a lot. I need to care, but my brain is shutting down.
--------------
I can't wait till awards night is over. I'm so sick of hearing about scholarships. It's just an excuse for people to think they are better than other people. Somebody asked me if I got one today...only they asked it in a way that made me feel like I didn't deserve one. Screw them...I got one and I prefer not to tell it to the world.
-------------
The AP Bio test was a bit ridiculous...the multiple choice was the easy part...I'm fairly confident I passed that part, but seriously the free-response questions completely bitch-slapped me in the face. It doesn't bother me though...I went into it thinking I wouldn't pass...so if I do pass it will just be a pleasant surprise.
-------------
Peer Tutoring was really fun. Kevin, Bri, Adam Yotter, and I just joked around and made jokes. I worked on my Spanish 4 while they worked on their stuff...Spanish 4 is ridiculous. In AP Lit. I listened to a bunch of people freak out over what movie to watch for our film study...thank god it ended in Young Frankenstein because nobody was heartbroken. In Statistics I signed up for the AIDS walk, studied Spanish a little, read my book, and then signed up for Award's Night in the office.
-------------
When I was driving home I watched the clouds and saw they looked like a variety of things. My favorite was one that looked like a snail. I should probably stop daydreaming and focus, but my mind is ready for the year to end.
------------
I made a friend last night. It was a good time. I'm glad.
-----------
The Biggest Loser Finale is on tomorrow night. I'm excited to see Tara win and Ron to leave.
------------
End

No comments:

Post a Comment