Thursday, May 28, 2009

Everyday is Saturday...I Like It

Who would need instructions on how to work a can of cheese?
Even if you had no clue...you could do basically 2 things: push on the top correctly or try to pry off the top (in which case I'm sure you would accidentally find the right way). And do you think there is a person out there that has cried out in fear: "What do I do with this slow moving string of cheese coming out of the top of this pressurized can that I am pressing against?!?!" I wonder about people sometimes...or maybe I just have a lot of experience with cheese in a can.
------------
Today I had a good day at home. Those are rare only because I get incredibly bored. For some reason today I just didn't. And looking back, I really did almost nothing. The highlights of my day included finishing a book I have been forever reading while putting some color into my skin via sun and receiving a text that was nice. I've also been watching Scrubs a lot lately. Perhaps my day was good just because the weather was really cheerful.
------------
The Virginia acquaintance I have sent me a quilt her grandma made me for my graduation present. It's really nice looking and warm. My cat utilized it for her nap today.
-----------
Crab Rangoon, Wonton Soup, Seasame Chicken, Vegetable Lo Mein, Fortune Cookies...doesn't that all sound DELICIOUS? Pretty much anything in a cute little takeout box and chop sticks sounds amazing. I'm not sure why the Chinese created food that I randomly crave even though generally speaking don't find amazing...but they are smart...
----------
再见...that's goodbye in Chinese...I think?

No comments:

Post a Comment