Monday, May 18, 2009

I Wish I Lived in a Tuscan Inspired House


I imagine myself living in a house like that someday. It's so beautiful. I also want to have a fountain inside my house in a meditation room because it is definately my favorite sound.
------------
Today I went to Mayo to explore careers I know I won't pursue. It was nice to escape the school though and I did make new friends. I'm not sure why I just decided this year to make more friends...especially with only 3 days left. Anyways I talked to Vinny today, and while I had always just seen him from a distance and thought of him as talented but annoying...he seems to be nice when he doesn't have his sidekick...perhaps he's nice with him too...but he's much calmer without him.
--------------
I was really tired and Megan and I slept on the way back. It was nice to take a nap...I haven't done that in a long time.
--------------
I'm glad the weather is warming up. Megan scares easily when you poke her during a nap. Everytime I do my little skip hop run thing it makes Tom's day. I got a free pen...not as fancy as some people's but at least mine works. I had a conversation with Mr. Olson, but we were talking about 2 different days...I don't know how what I said made sense to him, but he seemed to understand even though I was talking about today rather than yesterday. Whatever..I have my NHS hours. I almost witnessed a car hitting head on with a semi this morning...people are ridiculously stupid and are always in a hurry.
-------------
I'm so frickin' excited to be done with school. Lorda Lorda Lorda 3 dias mas!
Tomorrow will be a good and productive day.
Remind me to pay Megan.
Good day. Good night.
Good everything.
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment