Thursday, May 7, 2009

I Said I Love You Today...I'll Say I Love You Again

The clouds looked like popcorn as I was driving home.
The sky looked as blue as the ocean and it hurt my eyes as the sun gleamed off of the letter N hanging from my mirror.
----------
Today was a nice Thursday....as compared to those nasty Thursdays where everything goes wrong....I almost hit a bird on my way into school...I figured that would be what goes wrong...but I missed it....which makes that story a lot less interesting.
---------
I took an AP Lit. test...there was a couple of drama queens, but that's normal. I thought it was fairly easy...then again I like English and writing so it's rare to find me complaining about such things. The 4 hours went fast...and I had no headache. I'm not sure if the AP Bio test Monday will be as easy for me...but I will continue to study lots and hopefully things will work to my advantage.
-----------
Mr. Heise called today and talked to each individual in our AP class....it actually kind of made my day...it was really nice and thoughtful. I wish he was coming back, but I guess it's better for his health....he's the only teacher I know for sure I will try to keep in contact with after I graduate...the rest I'm not sure.
----------
I went Mother's Day shopping with Mike in the antique store...we came across a lot of random crap, a bunch of creepy dolls, and lots of interesting things that we liked to look at, but would never buy. I spent some money on my mother and I think she will be pleased. Mike bought a doll just so you all know...but in his defense it was more attractive than the others, a "brand" that his mother likes, as well as the fact it was for his mother and not him.
---------
Statistics was the only class I had today...we were productive. Otherwise it twas test, delivered lunch in a brown bag which JDK told Pyle was Crack and Prostitutes, listened to the Calculus class talk about their future plans, and an hour of AP Lit. nothingness...which was nice.
--------
I have plans for tomorrow. I get the house to myself this weekend...too bad I will spend it studying. My illness has subsided and I have not received a phone call. I can half smell and desperately want to hear the ring of the phone.
--------
Speaking of phone...my mother wanted me to do some laundry...I had better start doing that.

No comments:

Post a Comment