Saturday, May 30, 2009

Span of Attention is Lacking Length

I don't have the patience for curls and neither does my hair...they don't fit my personality either, but I always like trying something different so I did. My hair is naturally pretty curly, but nobody ever sees that because it rarely turns out attractive. I'm sure you don't care...so I will move on.
-----
Yesterday was my idea of a PERFECT day. I slept in, but not too late, Read a beautiful book, Sat in the sun and chatted con one of my amigos. My parents and I are on very good terms...my mom even complimented my hair and gave me $10. Then my dad said I could do whatever today. I probably won't take advantage of this too much because I got about 3-4 hours of sleep last night.
-----
I'm in love...or at least I was. It was at Spano's grad party and I was on a date. He held my hand and we walked over to see the sheep. The date concluded with a hug because I'm not a slut.
----
The after grad party was very fun...a little long for my short attention span, but still fun. Hypnotism never fails to impress. I also like randomly riding on scooters down a hallway with people I like, but don't spend a lot of my time with. There was old videos from when we were all either cute or awkward. One video I was cute...the other I was definately awkward. Oh well...I've learned that everyone has that time. I won a prize...like everyone...I'm glad my name was called a little sooner than some, but wish it was called a little sooner than others...but in the end it doesn't matter. I'm sure there was other fun stuff to chat about, but I had an energy drink and just remember shouting a lot.
-----
I slept at JDK's house. We semi-fell asleep watching Will & Grace...or at least we both closed our eyes and curled up at opposite ends of the couch-bed. He sounds like some kind of machine when he sleeps...it's not snoring...it's a loud exhale...just so you know.
-----
Over-all a good day. I've lost interest in this blog. Today I will migrate to Lake City to pasar some tiempo with my amigos.
------
Who was I in love with?
Jared.
...but I've moved on...

No comments:

Post a Comment