Sunday, May 24, 2009

Don't Just Stand There


I have been hearing "don't just stand there". It is a motto of my boss that looks like Resse Witherspoon as well as the theme for today's sermon in church.
----------
Friday was our retreat. I was a photographer for the yearbook and got lots of pictures of people and felt like a creeper. It was also an opportunity to claim that I have my last opportunity to hang out with everyone in our grade besides the fact I really only hung out with the people I care about. Later, I hung out with my posse and went to work...I was the hostess...I'm not a fan of that aspect of my job...I hope I don't do it very much.
----------
Saturday I attended a meeting for volunteering at the library this summer. It might get a little crazy, but it will look good and hopefully be fun. After I went to that I went on a scavenger hunt with JDK. We found everything on the list. It was super fun and we bonded. Then we met up with Mike and went to Ross's grad party. Then I went to work again and had the busiest day yet. It was awesome...I love busy nights. I have decided that Brady and I should work together all the time...we randomly chit chat when we have down time...which is only in the beginning.
----------
Today I attended a church party for the graduates. It was lame. I listened to a bunch of old ladies gossip about their Egg Bake and different people they know. Even my dad thought it was lame. Then we went to church. I find it hard to sit in church and not question everything now...and the more I listen...the more I find a lot of things ridiculous. When I got home I took a long overdue 4 1/2 hour nap. Then I did some overdue cleaning, made a delicious dinner, read, and chatted with JDK and Esteban. I find Esteban annoying me a lot and I'm not sure why I still find it necessary not to completely block him out of my life. I wish we could be friends, but the truth is...I don't think we would have been friends anyways if we didn't date.
-----------
I love having a busy life. Alex Pyle and Miranda Nibbe recreated a titanic scene for JDK and I...Alex swam in a puddle.
-----------
Hasta Banana!

No comments:

Post a Comment